Since the moment I met Claire + Kevin I knew three things, 1. There is no doubt that they love eachother fiercely. 2. They love to laugh and have fun, and 3. I HAD to be at their wedding, hopefully with a camera. Thankfully they both agreed!
There was so much amazing going on during their big day that I thought I’d just write a list of my favorites. (I’m good at lists)
1. For their first look and portraits, they agreed to come along with me to my favorite part of Providence. I had been longing to photograph a couple in front of that Ivy covered greenhouse for years.
2. They chose dried flowers on Etsy to be environmentally concious and small business friendly.
3. Claire’s jaw dropping dress was not white but pink!
4. They hand made their amazing wedding sign together.
5. Kevin took selfies of himself during the ceremony.
6. The dinner at CAV was the most delicious food I’ve ever had at a wedding.
7. The DJ was the coolest and had amazing taste in music.
8. Claire wore purple shoes. Enough said.
Claire + Kevin, I’m so glad you found me. I wish we could do it all over again!
The title of this post says it all folks! I couldn’t have been happier to be apart of this day. How many brides are willing to go for a hike through the woods in their fabulous wedding dress and then get up and sing with the band? Not many! (Totally two things I will be doing on my wedding day!) Their ceremony was short and sweet followed by “All You Need is Love” resounding through the venue. I definitely cried like a baby.
Big thanks to my second shooter Laura for capturing so many amazing moments and my assistant Kristen for being my left hand girl.
Christine and Kyle were married on a quintissential August Summer day in Westport MA, one of my favorite places to be. They said their I Do’s at the Acoaxet Chapel and celebrated at the Spindle Rock Club on the Westport River. I wish these two could get married over an over and over, I just love photographing them! They are so natural in front of the camera it is ridiculous, just check out their New Bedford engagement sessionif you need proof! Here is just a sample of their story, I hope you enjoy!
Oh, Summer in Rhode Island..how I love you so. Add to that a seaside wedding in Narragansett with an amazing couple and wonderful friends and family and I can hardly contain myself. Maura + Mike were married at South Ferry Church in Narragansett and celebrated at one of my favorite venues, The Towers, a place so iconic that it has “the” in it’s name. This was my first official unplugged wedding ceremony, and let me tell you..you could feel the difference. It was a perfect day for love, laughs, tears and cheers. I am so grateful for the help of my amazing second shooter for the day, Jamie Ivins, and my lovely assistant Kristen. I couldn’t have done it without them! Enjoy.
I love it when clients want to have photos taken at my favorite places! Here’s a few favorites from last weeks session with Kelsey + Ryan. The countdown is on to their wedding in Newport, RI next month! Can’t wait!