Posted by sara jessica pacheco on
Since the moment I met Claire + Kevin I knew three things, 1. There is no doubt that they love eachother fiercely. 2. They love to laugh and have fun, and 3. I HAD to be at their wedding, hopefully with a camera. Thankfully they both agreed!
There was so much amazing going on during their big day that I thought I’d just write a list of my favorites. (I’m good at lists)
1. For their first look and portraits, they agreed to come along with me to my favorite part of Providence. I had been longing to photograph a couple in front of that Ivy covered greenhouse for years.
2. They chose dried flowers on Etsy to be environmentally concious and small business friendly.
3. Claire’s jaw dropping dress was not white but pink!
4. They hand made their amazing wedding sign together.
5. Kevin took selfies of himself during the ceremony.
6. The dinner at CAV was the most delicious food I’ve ever had at a wedding.
7. The DJ was the coolest and had amazing taste in music.
8. Claire wore purple shoes. Enough said.
Claire + Kevin, I’m so glad you found me. I wish we could do it all over again!
Venue: Cav Restaurant & Antiques
Hair + Makeup: Salon KG
Entertainment: DJ T-REX
Bridal Gown: Watters
Bouquets/Boutonniers: The Flower Patch
Bride’s Hairpiece: Eucca
Wedding Favors: The Succulent Source