Posted by sara jessica pacheco on
I’ve been looking back on 2014, like most people do at this time of year, and I’m feeling very grateful. I have had the privilege of working with some pretty amazing couples, photographers and vendors throughout the year and I want to thank every one of them for their trust and help along the way.
I thought I’d take the time to share some of my favorite moments and my favorite photographs of the year.
1. I attended Mystic Seminars in January and it totally revolutionized my vision for sara smile photography, I can’t wait to go back next month!
2. I added a wedding assistant to help me take my lighting to the next level..and also to give me someone to talk to. Thank you Kristen + Kevin!
3. I added a second camera to the mix in order to capture more moments.
4. I weilded my cameras at 25 weddings, a perfect number for me!
5. I spent two weeks exploring the Northwest this Summer. I took my first train ride from San Francisco to Portland Oregon and then to Seattle Washington.
6. I got to see my best friend who lives in California not just once but twice this year!
7. I fell in love with a boy. <3